Friday, August 28, 2015

Fantastic Friday! Embracing Life once Again

Twenty years ago, my doctor sent me to get a colonoscopy, as my sister died of cancer that originated there.  Sure enough, I had precancerous polyps removed and have had to go back every two or three years since then.

I fasted this week in preparation for my test and I had a hard time with it.  I have an unusually long colon and so have to fast for five days, plus take enemas and laxatives in order to be clear for the test. I kept thinking about food and wasn't able to settle into the fast as I normally do.

  
 
 
Finally, Friday morning arrived and I was able to return to Temple Medical for my test.  I couldn't go there last time as I was morbidly obese and they don't let people in that state receive anesthesia.    
 
 
All went well and when I woke up in the recovery room my doctor said that I had my first ever clear scope!    Yeah!
 
 
Friday night, I celebrated life by visiting The Steam Factory.   I dressed in a short skirt and heels, hung out with beautiful people and was tied up, TWICE, by Shibari enthusiasts.  
 
 
 
I'm feeling groovy!!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment