Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Returning From the Month From Hell

Finally!!!  I got my laptop back and things are slowly heading back to normal, I think.  It seemed like for the past 4-6 weeks I had been struggling on so many fronts and got more overwhelmed by the day  --  I felt depression trying to take over my existence for the first time in months. It was so hard to keep my footing, to not be pulled under again. Some how I got through it.  I had moments when I wasn't sure that I would.

WEIGHT LOSS: For the past 6 or 8 weeks my weight loss became very erratic even though I was still eating clean and working just as hard as I ever did.  Things got worse when I broke a baby toe and could not do cardio for a couple of weeks.

I have to update my weight loss page but I believe I had a net loss of about ten pounds for the month of July.  That's the least I've dropped in a month since I started but at least it's a net loss and not a net gain.     

Last week I had the house to myself while the family went camping.  I did a bunch of deep cleaning around the house and did organizational projects that I normally don't have time for.  This seemed to help me feel more centered.  I also took time to hang with friends and get my kink on!





  Ugghh, I have to have another colonoscopy on Friday so I must fast all week and since I also have an anal fissure the prep is killing me.  Once this is over I can go back to eating and exercising and moving towards my next set of goals.  Hopefully,  I'll be feeling much better next week at this time.

It's good to be able to blog again.  I missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment