Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hike at Osbornedale State Park

 
 
 
Today, "J" took a day off from work and I decided to share one of my favorite places to hike or to just sit for some quiet time.
 
 
It's largely been a dreary Spring with lots of cloudy or overcast days.  The sunshine was glorious, as was being out in nature.  Osbornedale State Park in Shelton is a great place to hike, picnic or relax if you live locally.
 
 
 
After our hike and some quiet time we headed to the Stonebridge Restaurant in Milford for a very yummy lunch.
 
 
 
 
I rarely eat in restaurants as I am committed to clean eating 99% of the time and generally only eat organic foods.  But this salad with scallops and lobster meat was quite delicious and a great break from what I usually have at home.
 
Sunshine, exercise, an old friend, good food and quiet time in nature.  In all, a great day!  Hopefully there'll be plenty more this summer.   
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment