Friday, January 22, 2016

This week's weigh in

 
 
Wooo-hooo, I lost 4.6 pounds this week.  My total, so far, for the month of January is 10.4 pounds. I'm stoked to have lost that much in a week at this point, having been at this for nearly a year.

I'm attributing most of it to how strict I've been with the food -- going back to my more "purist" approach of the early days.  I'm mainly living on hormone-free lean protein and greens,  But I've been better about exercise consistency too.  So I hope this signals a losing streak that will last for awhile!

I've been sleeping better and that is, no doubt, contributing to my success as well, as good sleep brings the cortisol levels down!

Next Thursday is my first weigh-in for the challenge and I hope to be one of the top "losers."  

Stay the course, friends

No comments:

Post a Comment