Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'm in Grandma Mode!

I totally get why we don't continue to have kids into our later years -- we wouldn't have the patience or the energy!!  I def have the kids until Michelle gets out of the hospital.

Doing my morning yoga routine was impossible with the little ones here so I gave up after several failed attempts and spent the morning playing and doing chores.  Nevaeh was also home from school with a bad cold so I had a full crew. 

In the afternoon we ventured out to do a trail walk with the dog.  I had Nevaeh take charge of them long enough for me to do a 2 mile run and I felt much better afterwards.  Getting to the gym would have been impossible today but might be doable tomorrow if I can get someone to sit with them for 2 hours.

They wanted spaghetti and meatballs so I figured a way to make a gluten-free version of that and everyone loved it!

Since they were active all day and didn't nap they blessed me with an early bedtime so I was able to get some badly needed quiet time and managed to do my evening yoga routine.  Yipppppppeeee.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment