Thursday, February 4, 2016

Weigh-in

 
I went to get weighed (in case it snows so much tomorrow that I can't get out) and I'm down 1.2 pounds.  DAMN, I WANTED IT TO BE MORE!

I went to the track and ran this week a lot more than usual.  Not only that but I was able to increase my mileage and intensity each time by really pushing.  At the gym I increased the weight and reps in almost every exercise.  I was really expecting this to be a week where I might drop 3 or 4 pounds.

Nope!  Just 1.2!!   I'm frustrated but I'm not giving up.   I can actually feel muscle developing in my thighs and back so I am half wondering if the seemingly slower weight loss might represent the muscle I am building right now.

My two little grandkids went to spend a few days with their other grandma so I will have a quiet day tomorrow.  It will be good to get back to my routines, especially the yoga.   If it snows tomorrow shoveling will be my cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment