Thursday, July 16, 2015

Weigh-in and Awesome C25K Progress

 
 
 
I knew that today would be a good day almost from the minute I got up.  I turned my favorite playlist on shuffle and Radar Love by Golden Earring came on!  Oh, hell yeah!  A sure sign of a good day is starting it off with Radar Love!

As I got dressed and prepared for my weigh-in, I noticed my favorite yoga pants were feeling quite loose.  I knew that I'd have a good loss this week but the 4.6 pounds that I dropped was more than I'd hoped for!  Yiippppppppeeeee!!!

I started the Couch to 5K this week.  When I started running today I felt like I could run longer than the 1 minute at a time suggested for the first week.  For the hell of it I decided to just keep running and shocked myself when I completed an entire mile.  Yes, I was slow!  It was barely a trot.  But I did it and I'm so psyched!

 
A yummy dinner that I made tonight.  Baked, wild caught cod!   I started intermittent fasting as an experiment and we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment